Job title: Computer Support Specialist – 2 open positions
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Bearskin Services, a Native American company, is seeking IT Support Specialists to provide Tier I Level Information Technology support to the U.S. Army located at Fort Carson, CO.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain end-user equipment and software.
- Work directly with the Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD) in resolving end-user IT related Remedy Trouble Tickets that have been generated by the AESD
- When warranted, gather additional information related to an open Trouble Ticket
- Determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and determining the underlying problem for a wide range of IT system issues.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, recommend and/or implement solutions to include network connectivity, hardware failure, software, user account, and Email issues.
- Answer general questions asked by end-users concerning hardware and software problems.
- Escalate Remedy Trouble Tickets to Tier II, Tier III and/or System Administrators for additional analysis and trouble-shooting.
- AA degree in IT, or related field, or a combination of education and work experience equivalency.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Working knowledge of the Remedy Trouble Ticketing System
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Must have CompTIA Security + certification
- Must have Microsoft Windows 7 Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – Windows 7
Contact: WTOK – HR at 918-678-4212
Please submit resumes or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org