Job title: Computer Support Specialist
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Bearskin Services, a Native American company, is seeking IT Support Specialists to provide Tier I, and II level IT support to the U.S. Army at Fort Carson, CO.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain end user equipment and software.
- Gather the customer’s information and create or relate to an open ticket; determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Evaluate and solve various IT system issues.
- Answer general questions to end-users for hardware and software issues.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to include but not limited to network, hardware, software, account, and email basic issues.
- AA degree in IT, or related field, or a combination of education and work experience equivalency.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have or be able to obtain Secret security clearance
- Must have Security + certification
- Microsoft 7 certification required
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: WTOK – HR at 918-678-4212