Bearskin Services, a Native-American owned government contractor, is seeking an experienced Network Administrator.
Location: SWPA in Springfield, MO
Scope of Work:
Installs, configures, and supports the LAN/WAN network equipment. Develops and maintains all network equipment, applications, security policies, and network configurations. Monitors and troubleshoots network performance issues and creates / maintains a disaster recovery plan. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Provides technical support and guidance to users. This is NOT a system administrator role; all server support is handled by a different team. This position is within the IT department but is expected to provide consultation to the Engineering and Communication Tech departments.
- Cisco equipment knowledge and expertise (Switch, Router, and Firewall)
- Cisco IOS CLI fluency is needed
- Routing protocols
- ACL knowledge is needed
- Is considered to be a top level contributor/specialist
- Team player; Drive for results
- Ability to communicate complex and unfamiliar ideas easily and at all levels within the organization
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Cisco software and network security
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong Planning and Implementation skills
- Implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security
- Monitor network usage and provide recommendations for best use
- Some work may include evening and/or weekend hours
- Some travel may be required
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must be able to work on site in Springfield, MO.
- Applications without the required skills/experience will not be considered
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Contact: WTOK – HR at 918-678-4212