Position Title: Retail/QSR District Manager
Location: Wyandotte, OK
Summary: The District Manager is a multi-unit manager who oversees multiple convenience store/truck stop/quick service food restaurants in the northeastern Oklahoma/Southwest Missouri district. This position is responsible for the oversight of all operations including fuel sales, inside retail sales, fast food/quick service restaurant sales, other facility revenues, facility maintenance, inventory management, and local marketing. The District Manager is expected to increase sales revenue, reduce operational costs, and protect company assets; with assistance from the corporate HR department will recruit, train, coach, and develop their team members.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of three to five years in a retail convenience store, quick service restaurant, or truck stop management position.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, budgeting, management, and planning skills are a necessity.
- Must have demonstrated strong collaborative skills and shown the ability to work within a team.
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite.
- Daily travel is required.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to:
or fax to:
You may also apply in person at:
15 Turtle DR Wyandotte, OK 74370
The Wyandotte Nation gives first preference to Wyandotte Nation Citizens; all other Tribal Affiliations second and non-tribal affiliates third.