Job title: Senior Computer Support Specialist
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Bearskin Services, a Native American company, is seeking Senior IT Support Specialists to provide Tier III level IT support to the U.S. Army at Fort Carson, CO.
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze, manage, and perform work necessary to document, test, implement, integrate, maintain, and modify the fleet of IT systems, including desktop/laptop computers for problem resolution, policy compliance, software changes, optimal performance approximately 40 instances averaged per month.
• Ensure the Desktop Support program complies with higher authority policies and guidelines to include Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) compliance, typically through software updates, patches, and DISA Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs) by running compliance and troubleshooting reports.
• Perform services using IT management tools and applications such as: Remedy Action Request System, Microsoft Windows Deployment Service (WDS), Windows Software Update Services (WSUS), Systems Center Configuration Management (SCCM) 2007 Server, and Microsoft Office 2007/2010, VISTA and Windows 7 operating systems.
• Participate in the planning and execution of unit and systems testing, installing applications and images remotely, providing technical support on execution problems, troubleshooting applications packages.
• Assist customers, as needed, to rectify computer software problems; perform a variety of database utility functions; and update existing user manuals, authentication procedures, systems administrator functions, and related IT security features.
• AA degree in IT, or related field, or a combination of education and work experience equivalency.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have or be able to obtain Secret security clearance
• Must have Security + certification
• Microsoft 7 certification required
• Help Desk experience a plus
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: WTOK – HR at 918-678-4212