- Order Viagra
- Viagra Professional
- Viagra WomenViagra Prices At Walgreens
- australia buy generic Viagra online
- Best price online Viagra
- Cheap Levitra uk
- order with prescription Levitra online
- Buy Levitra without prescription
- usa amex Viagra
- Drugs online Levitra usa
- Put your strength to the test at Bearskin Strongman competition in Wyandotte March 7, 2014
- Superheroes race to Wyandotte April 19 for 5K run/walk March 7, 2014
- 7th Street Casino’s Stride for Life Charity 5k Walk/Run set for April 12 March 7, 2014
- Tribes team up to distribute food at mobile pantry March 6, 2014
- Scheduler/ISO Audit Position – Wyandotte Percision Products (Webb City, MO) March 6, 2014
ATTENTION WYANDOTTE CITIZENS!
Please contact Dana at the tribal center and update your mailing address today. If you are receiving the tribal newsletter your records are up to date. Information has been mailed out regarding a new supplemental healthcare benefit! Call your family members and have them update their mailing addresses too.
Chief Bearskin's ultimate vision was to provide healthcare to all Tribal Citizens. It has taken several years and a lot of work by many people, now through the final efforts of Chief Friend we are seeing Chief Bearskin’s dream become a reality for ALL Tribal Citizens nationwide!
Members of the 1999 Wendat Confederacy
What History Says“Of all the savage allies of Great Britain in the West, the Wyandots were the most powerful. This arose not so much from the number of their warriors, as from their superior intelligence. Their long association with the French at Detroit, and, after that post fell into the possession of Great Britain, with its later occupants, had advanced them in many respects over the surrounding nations.” ______ Butterfield, C. W. An Historical Account of the Expedition Against Sandusky Under Col. William Crawford In 1782. Cincinnati: Robert Clarke & Co, 1873. print. (164-5)
Winter Clothing Application
Wyandotte History Brochure
Are the Wyandotte Huron?Many people ask the question, “Are the Wyandotte Huron?” History states that we are predominately of the Tionontati tribe and the Tionontati were never admitted into the Huron (Wendat) Confederacy; however, we do have connections to the Huron through the Attignawantan who were the founding tribe of the Huron. The Wyandotte Nation consists of remnants of the Tionontati, Attignawantan and Wenrohronon (Wenro), all unique independent tribes, who united in 1649-50 after being defeated by the Iroquois Confederacy. A simple answer to a very complicated question is no, the Wyandotte Nation was not part of the Huron Confederacy proper as the Wyandotte truly didn’t exist until after the fall of the Huron Confederacy.