2020 Summer Youth Intern Program
The Wyandotte Nation Government is seeking Wyandotte Nation Tribal Citizens to fill 25 positions for the 2020 Summer Youth Intern Program.
Criteria for this program
- Enrolled in high school or college (as a full time student=12 hours) and must provide proof of enrollment or proof of enlistment in the military on first day of work
- If previous participant in program was a college student, must show proof college semester was completed
- Must be ages 16–22
- Must be enrolled as a Wyandotte Nation Tribal Citizen
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Ability to fulfill the requirements of the assigned position
- Previous participants must have completed prior year in good standing
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
Eligible participants will work 40 hours per work at $9.36/hour. Current assignments are available in the following areas: Education, Bearskin Healthcare and Wellness Center (Fitness-Clinic-Youth Program), Title VI (Elder Services), Accounting, Administration, Gaming, Tribal Heritage, Family Services, Maintenance, Environmental, Turtle Stop, Turtle Stop Grove and Wyandotte Precision Products. The following departments have an age requirement of at least 18: Gaming, Fitness, Clinic, Youth, Wyandotte Precision Products and Maintenance.
Applications are available at the Wyandotte Nation Administration Building located at 64700 East Highway 60, Wyandotte, OK 74370 and must be submitted by April 15, 2020. Positions are limited and will be filled based on availability so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have previously been a participant in the summer youth program you still need to contact Human Resources.
For more information and to schedule an interview please contact Becki Burleson. Human Resources Assistant at 918-678-6337, or you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.